sâmbătă, 31 ianuarie 2009

girl interrupted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~



Have you ever confused a dream with life
or stolen something when you have the cash?
Have you ever been blue
or thought your train is moving while sitting still?...

Mabe I was just crazy.

I know what it's like to want to die,
how it hurts to smile,
how you try to fit in, but you can't,
how you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside...

Was I ever crazy?

Maybe.

Or maybe life is...

Crazy isn't being broken or swallowing a dark secret.
It's you or me amplified.
If you ever told a lie and enjoyed it,
if you ever wished you could be a child forever -
You know, there's too many buttons in the world,
they're just begging to be pressed, you know?
They're just begging to be pressed and it makes me wonder
why doesn't anyone ever press mine?
Why am I so neglected?
Why doesn't anyone reach in and rip out the truth and tell me that I'm a fucking whore, or that my parents wish I were dead?

razors pain you,
rivers are damp,
acid stains you,
drugs cause cramps
guns aren't lawful
nooses give
gas smells awful

you might as well live.



Niciun comentariu: